Please find attached the completed TTRO application form and diversionary route for works on the Highway by MBNL.
I trust you will all find this to be in order but should you have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me by 12/01/2023 - if we do not hear from you by this date we will assume there are no objections to this TTRO.
If you are unable to view this link please go to one.network to view under the road and dates stated.
Walton Street Offices
1. NAME AND NUMBER OF HIGHWAY AFFECTED North End Road TOWN/PARISH Steeple Claydon If only a section of the road is to be affected, give relevant junctions/distances in metres 130 metres Approx
2. TYPE OF TEMPORARY TRAFFIC RESTRICTION REQUIRED, please indicate Road Closure Footpath/Bridleway Closure Temp Parking Restrictions Suspended Parking restrictions Speed Restrictions x 1. 2. PERIOD FOR WHICH ORDER IS SOUGHT from 13th Feb 2023 to 14th Feb 2023 09:30 to 15:30 Daily
3. ALTERNATIVE ROUTE FOR AFFECTED USERS North End Road, West Street, Chaloners Hill, Queen Catherine Road, Buckingham Road, Herds Hill and vice versa. Maps attached.
4. REASON FOR ORDER (Full Description) Insert description MBNL Bird netting installation
5. Will the Emergency Services have access through the closure Yes Will Buses have access through the closure No
6. WHO WILL SUPPLY SIGNING SCHEDULE AND ARRANGE SIGNING OR ROUTE ETC? (please enclose a copy of the signing schedule with your application) Shift Traffic Events
7. DO YOU REQUIRE A LICENCE TO CONDUCT STREETWORKS AND/OR A SECTION 50 LICENCE? Yes No x 1.
Please note this a non replyable email address, all emails need to be directed to email@example.com